About this Yarn
Trend specialists say we’re living in a changing world where tensions abound. We need to redefine our place between what’s real and what’s not.
In response to this need, we’ve created this really soft, incredibly light and ultra-curly bouclé yarn, reminiscent of the original woolly fleece but with an added contrast provided by artificial colours.
- Our patterns are knitted on 5.5 mm needles, but you could use even chunkier needles if you want even more lightweight knits.
- It doesn’t roll up, so there’s no need for ribbed (or any other) edging
- The stitches are invisible, it’s knitted in stocking stitch most of the time and even the “wrong side” looks good too.
- It’s made from 50% merino wool and super-soft kid mohair, so your knits are so cosy and soft they feel almost like a hug!
- The viscose combined with the wool gives the yarn a slight, satiny sheen, that goes perfectly with the wool’s more matt effect.
- The big curls give your knits extra bulk, but they can sometimes be difficult to work with.
- Produces sweaters that are nice and bulky yet really light.
Estimated quantities for a Jersey point model