About this product
1. Feminine softness
Bringing a feminine and contemporary feel to the existing PLUME yarn.
We wanted to give this yarn:
- More shine, but no ""bling-bling
- A slightly flecked effect
- A silkier appearance.
From the original yarn, we wanted to retain:
- its needle size so a wide range of patterns is available
- its ease of care.
- its softness and fluidity.
2. A MADE IN FRANCE spinning mill
Every step of producing and blending this yarn takes place at the Bar le Duc site. We control every stage from the spinning through to creating the balls of wool. This means that we can guarantee an unrivalled level of quality with our HOUP yarn.
- This flowing and fluid yarn will enable you to knit patterns that are lovely to wear, loose and very on trend.
- The femininity of its slightly iridescent shades and silky feel is sure to be popular.
- Its special structure conceals the stitching so it is recommended for basic stitches. This is a yarn recommended for beginners.
- Easy to clean, it is machine washable on a wool program.