About this product
Keeping an authentic feel Imagine a tweed on a round yarn, easy to wear every day and perfect for the whole family. We worked on 4 strands of:
- wool for its feel and the strength of the yarn
- acrylic for the expansion.
We then combined 4 strands of different colours to create a soft or somewhat bolder fleck effect.
A MADE IN FRANCE spinning mill Every step of producing and blending this yarn takes place at the Bar le Duc site. We control every stage from the spinning through to creating the balls of wool. This means that we can guarantee an unrivalled level of quality with our PRISM yarn.
- The round yarn gives beautiful regular stitches and the openwork will be clearly defined.
- Its flecked appearance means that there's no need for complicated stitches.
- Its needle size means you can knit patterns for babies and men alike. It's a real classic for the whole family.
- Easy to clean, it is machine washable on a wool program.
Certified OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, CQ1317/1, IFTH