Le Wooling Issue 1 - #13 V-neck sweater in PDF format
This easy-knit pattern is made with single-strand ECLAIR yarn (74% acrylic - 14% mohair - 9% wool - 3% metallic polyester) and single-strand PURE DOUCEUR yarn (58% mohair - 37% polyamide - 5% wool). It is knitted in 1x1 rib stitch and stocking stitch on 4.5 and 5 mm needles.
This pattern comes in sizes S month to XXL.
To make the M size, you will need:
- 4 balls of ECLAIR yarn shade Coquelicot.
- 4 balls of ECLAIR yarn shade Céphée.
- 4 balls of ECLAIR yarn shade Royal.
- 2 balls of PURE DOUCEUR yarn shade Bourgogne.
- 2 balls of PURE DOUCEUR yarn shade Peau.
- 2 balls of PURE DOUCEUR yarn shade Bleu roi.
This is a digital pattern that can be downloaded in PDF format and printed at home on A4 paper. It will be available for download from your customer account immediately after purchase.
The print version of the magazine Le Wooling Issue 1 - Autumn is available for purchase in the books tab. What are you waiting for?